To Return or Exchange Your Order, please contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that you have read our our full terms and conditions and Returns Policy.
General Product Returns - New Zealand
At Costume World NZ, we’re in the business of fun - so we’re not happy if you’re not happy! We do know sometimes your order may not be quite as you expected. That’s why we gladly offer refunds on any full priced products, if you change your mind. Sale and discount code items may also be returned for a store credit. Just check out the details below.
Please choose carefully if you’re purchasing any of these products, as we can’t offer a refund for:
- Clearance items*
- Highest Heel Products
- Inflatable & Piggyback/Ride-On Costumes
- Consumables like Make-up, Fake Blood, Hats, Wigs, Beards, Moustaches, Eyebrows, Eyelashes or any other Artificial Hair Item, Teeth, Noses, or any other Prosthetic Special Effects items
- Undergarments including stockings
- Candy Bowls & Large Decor Items (such as Wall Breakers)
- CDs and Video Tapes
If your costume needs to be exchanged for a different size or a different style, please follow the steps outlined in the above "Returns Policy". On receiving your costume, we will review it and check it meets our "Returns Requirements" and then issue you a refund. Please note that the original shipping costs will not be refunded.
To obtain a costume style/size that you desire, please raise a new order on CostumeWorld.co.nz. Please note that you will be required to pay shipping fees on the new order.
Please note, we don’t offer an ‘exchange’ service. If you need a different product to the one you ordered, just place a new order online for the item required and return your original item/s for a refund :)
It’s easy. Our friendly customer service team will provide you with a Returns Authorisation number (RA#), to help us process the refund – just shoot us an email at email@example.com
Conditions for returns -
Please ensure the item is:
- returned within 30 days of the date of delivery
- unworn and unwashed with all original packaging and tags still attached;
- in the condition you received it in and is not damaged, altered or used;
- returned marked with your RA#.
- not part of our “excluded product” list above
- Tracking # for the return item provided at Costume World's request.
It’s worth noting that we can’t offer a refund, if you were made aware of any damage or defect to the item at the time of purchase.
If the costume or accessory is damaged or faulty (such as missing parts or torn fabric), please follow the instructions outlined in "Returns Policy" above so we can action a refund. As per our standard returns policy, we can action refunds or exchanges on damaged goods within 30 days of your order being placed. Please inform us of the damaged goods by emailing us through our contact page.
If you require a replacement for the faulty item, we will be happy to send this to you (if item is in stock) otherwise we will issue a refund.